Partnering with the People's Kitchen
Corporate partnerships and community agencies are integral to the program’s success. When organisations “give” their time and sponsorship to preparing healthy, nutritious meals for our Food Bank freezers, the impact is immediate.
Your organisation or business can support the People's Kitchen through:
Direct Giving by Volunteering
• Organisations are invited to work directly in the People’s Kitchen.
• No cooking experience is necessary.
• Your team will partner with our People’s Kitchen team for a day.
• Your team will enjoy a hands-on experience, working together in a fun and safe environment.
• Your team will use the principles of team building and work in a self-directed mode of operating.
• The People’s Kitchen provides the kitchen and equipment, the recipes, ingredients, induction and supervision, lunch, and unlimited coffee.
• Your team provides the “People Power” to fill our Foodbank freezer
• Each package is customised depending on Foodbank needs. Your team will be requested to prepare specific meals as decided by the People’s Kitchen supervisor.
• For example, your team might be asked to make chicken balls in apricot sauce with rice and vegetables, or beef and mushroom casserole or meatloaf & vegies.
• There will always be a protein, lots of vegetables and a portion of carbohydrates.
• Corporate and Community partner team sizes are a maximum of five people due to a limit on work area and space requirements and to provide the necessary safe working environment.
• The Package is delivered for a donation cost $850 (to cover ingredients, utilities, supervision, lunches and an all-day barista to make those unlimited coffees)
• Your team will pump out on average 100-120 take-away-sized meal packs, ready for freezing in the FoodBank.
• The cost of your package is Tax Deductible.
• Dates are limited - so book now.
• Currently taking bookings for 24/25 financial year.