Our Service Guidelines
We have established a lawn mower bank to address any issues keeping people from mowing their lawns.
Our free lawn mower bank service is available to everyone in the Latrobe Valley. If you are among the residents of the area and are facing difficulty acquiring a lawn mower, you can visit us to get a working lawn mower.
The rules and regulations of our lawn mower bank are as follows:
- You can acquire a lawn mower via a phone call
- It’s mandatory to book a lawn mower before you come to pick it up
- If you are availing the service for the first time, you will be required to come in person
- You will be asked to show your original ID and provide a copy as well
- On the day of booking, lawn mowers must be picked by 10am
- You have to return the lawn mower by 3pm
- A donation of a gold coin would be much appreciated to cover the fuel costs
- Please do NOT refuel the lawn mower